Monday, April 5, 2010

Wayne Thomas Batson

Just going through my books again.  Wayne Thomas Batson's are some of my favorites.  They're written for a young audience, but the plot is very colorful, filled with magic and dragons, a medeavle kingdome, and with a Christain message thrown in!  I don't know how many of  you who will read this post are christians, but it is certainly possible that even those who aren't would enjoy this book.  Actually, I know it is!  I mean, come on, who wouldn't enjoy high adventure (and misadventure) on and off of dragon back?

Right now Mr. Batson is posing a contest on his Blog called "kill that thread".  The object of the game is to be the last person to post a coment on this thread, Venom and Song, for the last 24 hrs.  If you can do that, you're the winner, and get a copy of Venom and Song signed by both co-authors, Mr. Batson and Chris Hopper.  Sounds fun right?  Well of course it does or I wouldn't be participating!

Here's the cover art.  If you don't think that at least the cover art is absolutely awesome... well, I think I'll be darned!


No comments: